Host pays a per person price for all drinks offered Rates detail below are per person
This is subject to an 18% gratuity and 6.75% NC sales tax.
These prices include beer, wine, liquor, and soft drinks.
These prices include set-up and mixers.
Open Bar includes
·House Wines: Chardonnay, White Zinfandel, and Merlot
ex) Mars and Venus, Donna Sol, Hella Fine
·Premium Wines: Chardonnay, Pinot Grigio, Pinot Noir, Merlot, and Cabernet Sauvignon
ex) Mer Soleil Silver, Santa Margherita; Ponga, 14 Hands, Hess Select
·House Beers: Budweiser, Bud Light, Miller Lite, and Coors Light, Yuengling
·Premium Beers: Amstel Light, Heineken, Corona, and Corona Light
·House Liquors: Vodka, Gin, Rum, Bourbon, Scotch, Whiskey, Tequila
·Premium Liquors: Absolut, Tanqueray, Jack Daniel’s, Captain Morgan’s, Dewer’s, Jose Cuervo, Christian Brothers Brandy, Triple Sec, Sweet and Dry Vermouth
·Additional Premium Liquors: available upon request (may result in additional pricing): Sweet & Dry Vermouth, Grey Goose, Ketel One, Bombay, Glenlivet, Gran Marnier, Kahlua, Bailey’s, Jameson Irish Whiskey, Crown Royal, Makers Mark and Amaretto
Options include: (1) Guests are responsible for payment, (2) Host responsible for all payment, (3) Host responsible for a pre-arranged amount then guest pay
This bar option includes a labor charge for set up and service.
This is subject to an 18% gratuity and 6.75% NC sales tax.
|Luxury Bar Brands||6.50||Domestic Beer||3.00|
|Premium Bar Brands||5.50||House Wine/Glass||5.50|
|House Bar Brands||5.00||Premium Wine/Glass||6.50|
|Premium Beer||4.25||Soft Drinks/Juice||1.75|
·Liquors (available): House vodka, Grey Goose, Ketel One, House Gin, Tanqueray, Bombay, Bacardi, Captain Morgan’s, Dewer’s, Glenlivet 12, Southern Comfort, Johnnie Walker Red, House Whiskey, Canadian Club, Jose Cuervo, Peach Schnapps, Kahlua, Bailey’s, Triple Sec, Sweet and Dry Vermouth
·Wines: Chardonnay, Pinot Grigio, White Zinfandel, Merlot, and Cabernet Sauvignon
·Beers: Bud, Bud Light, Miller Lite, Coors Light,
·Premium Beers: Bass Ale, Heineken, Corona, and O’Doul’s
Available will Host, Open, or Cash Bar.The following champagne pours are approximately 3 oz per glass.
|Per Bottle||Per Person Toast|
|Marques de Gelida (Spain)||20.00||2.75|
|Dom Perignon (France)||175.00||14.00|
|Armand de Bridel (France)||275.00||28.00|
·Margarita/Daiquiri Bar: (call or email for prices) Uses Island Oasis products; all natural fruit puree. Island Oasis Blender 100.00 rental(avg drink making time under 10 seconds)
·Choice of Margaritas: Regular, Strawberry, Mango, Prickly Pear
·Choice of Tequila: Jose Cuervo, Patron, Cuervo 1800, Cab Wabo
·Daquiri Flavors: Strawberry, Ice Cream (Mudslides), Mango, Raspberry, Prickly Pear
·Choice of Rum: Bacardi, House Rum, Bacardi Silver
Service staffing decisions are determined by Island Brothers Catering based on your event and your menu. The goal of this process is to provide only the highest quality onsite catering service. Every member’s mission is to act professionally, provide proper service, and continually work to serve you and your guests from start to finish.
Service charges include our wait staff for an average of 2 hours set-up time, desired event time, and 1-hour breakdown per event. Wait staff is responsible for the setup of all food service related items. Specific specifications for setup are the responsibility of the host if desired. Therefore, all specifications should be communicated to Island Brothers during the initial quoting process to be included in the wait staff charges.
Service charges are based on the following: $10/hour busboy $15/hour server $20/hour bartender $25/hour chef
*Overtime for any wait staff is 25/hour. All wait staff to be confirmed 14 days prior to the event. Staff are compensated for their time, however gratuities are always greatly appreciated for their effort and performance.
- The Island Brother’s uniform staff will set-up, provided professional service and breakdown/clean up all catering related items.
- The Island Brother Restaurant will follow North Carolina A.L.E Code training as it relates to handling intoxicated guests at all events in which it provides either the alcohol or bartenders for serving alcohol. This includes requiring proper photo ID at all private events.
- The Island Brother Restaurant reserves the right to return any leftover food at the end of the food service time unless your menu is ordered per item, platter or tray or prior request have been given.
- The guests agree to be responsible for any damages done to the premises during the period of time the premises are under guest control or for an independent contractor hired by the guest. Liability for damages to the premises will be charged accordingly.
- Scotch tape, nails, pushpins, or potentially damaging fasteners may not be used on walls or ceilings.
- We reserve the to inspect and control all functions being held on premises.
- We reserve the right to limit the noise volume in our banquet rooms.
- Room setup for all events is at the discretion of the restaurant and need only meet the set up requirements of the original quote.
- All special room set-up requests must be made no more then 30 days prior to the event and may require additional charges if not requested at the time of the original quote.
Deposits / Billing
- A deposit determined by an Island Brother’s representative is required for all bookings.
- All functions must be paid in full seven days prior to the date of the event.
- Payment must be in the form of cash, check or a major credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express). A 3% surcharge will be added for all credit card purchases at the sole discretion of Island Brother’s Catering.
- Groups must provide a major credit card for the balance of the function when requested.
- All parties are subject to North Carolina and Federal sales tax.
- The guaranteed number must be emailed or submitted in written form 7 days prior to the event. The guaranteed number is the minimum your group will be charged. Should the number of guests exceed this number, you will be charged for the number of guests served. If no guarantee is communicated to the restaurant in the time period above, we will consider your last agreed number the minimum your charges will be based upon. Any additional entrees requested, after the guaranteed count is received, will be at the Chef’s discretion and based on availability.
- If the guaranteed number is less than 70% of the original number of persons indicated on the letter of agreement prices are subject to change.
- All details including meal selection, number of guests expected, equipment rental requests, and special arrangements should be made four weeks prior to the event.
- If event times change after booking please contact the restaurant who will make every effort to accommodate your request; otherwise the original time requested will be adhered to.
- If a confirmed event is canceled your deposit will be the minimum cancellation charge and will increase according to the schedule below. All deposits are non-refundable but may be refunded at the sole discretion of Island Brothers Catering.
- Island Brother Catering shall not be liable for failure to perform this Agreement due to any “Act of God” or cause beyond the company’s control nor for any consequential or special damages.
- Client agrees to pay reasonable attorney and all collection agency and other fees and expenses which may be incurred by the company in the collection of unpaid invoices or any part thereof.
If a group cancels any food and beverage function as outlined in your contract, the following maximum fees may apply Island Brother Catering will do it’s best to limit penalty fee to cover actually lost expenditures up to the following:
30 days to 7 days: 25% of the total estimate
6 days or less: 50% of total estimate